Thursday, February 10, 2011

Secret Smooth Effects Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Silky Botanical Scent

Before you all think I'm just going to review products I LOVE, I'll throw this one in there to balance it out a bit.

I'm always in awe of all the choices of antiperspirant/deodorants I see at the store.  Every scent description is so well, out of this world sounding - I just want to try them all.  If you are at all like me and bounce around from scent to scent in search of euphoria for your nose, let me cross one off the list to try.

Secret Smooth Effects Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Silky Botanical smells quite nice.  I will give it that.  The product claims by using it you "shave less often".  Hmmmmm.


Well.  A couple of days after I started using this product I quite frankly could smell myself.  YUCK!  I thought it was just a fluke so I kept using it for a few more days.  A few more days I smelled 'pitty'.

So I ended up going over to the pharmacy and getting some Secret Clinical.  POOF, all better!

The bottom line with this product is that I will never get to see if in fact I have to shave less often for using it defeats the purpose of using an antiperspirant/deodorant.

*
1 star out of a possible 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment